AT&T Support Ticket
TERRIBLE PRODUCT/TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE - Home, business, mobile phone service, and dsl
|Created By:||cfsherman||Last Reply:||cfsherman|
|Created:||7 years ago||Last Updated:||7 years ago|
|Product:||Home, business, mobile phone service, and dsl|
Not only have I had problems for months with my home, mobile, and business phones, and recently installed DSL, I have spent so much time on the phone trying to straighten out problems that the hours have become a weeks worth of hours. I have been misinformed, patronised, and insulted by AT&T representatives--a customer retention rep told me last week that my slow DSL was my fault. Because of the mobile contracts we agreed to living in a different part of the country, we now have terrible cell reception where we live now and we are stuck with it. I can't wait to vote with my money when the two years are up. No more loyalty!
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More AT&T reviews and tickets
- AT&T Uverse
- Moving land lines
- Worst Techinical Support
- Incompetent and untruthful Customer Service Reps and Repair People
- Deceptive marketing to cancel your unlimited data
- AT&T "Premier" customer service alarmingly horrible
- Device Eligibility Issues
- Upgrade Eligibility
- Discriminated Against because I get a Corporate Discount on my Service
- Horrible customer service - broken phone
- AT&T Upgrading my Phone
- at&t uverse does not work at all
- AT&T is the WORSE
- AT&T wireless internet and phone service
- Did not receive the reward offered by AT&T for starting new Uverse service.
Similar reviews and tickets
- Horrible company beware!
- Terrible; Terrible; Terrible; It the worst thing ever.
- Cars.com commercials are terrible
- Terrible Customer Service
- TERRIBLE, eXPO, Terrible!
- Avoid McAlarney's Pools, Hot Tubs, and Spas in Marietta, Ohio!
- Terrible Service
- Do not use Groupon - absolutely terrible customer service and you'll lose your money
- Terrible Service and Terrible Equipment
- dont do this to yourself!
- Terrible Services
- Terrible Experience!
How MeasuredUp Works