BILLING invoice review - AT&T High Speed Internet
Attention: ATT If you make an offer that I accept then it is your duty to provide the service offered for the price offered, and I in turn will pay for those services as the bill becomes due. SIMPLE !
You have done a horrible job of billing at the agreed price! For each of the prior 6 months i have had to spend 20 minutes on the phone to "adjust" the bill, and each time I have been assured that the rate will be corrected for future billing. And boy am I surprised when the invoice for the next month arrives with the wrong ammount! This is a matter of principle, because the over billing is less than $5.00, but if every ATT subscriber is overbilled for a few bucks that could add up to millions of dollars every month!
Last month the customer service represenetive noted that the error had now ammounted to a credit on my behalf, and said that I shouldn't pay last months bill, because he showed a balance.
VERY LEARY ___ and low and behold when i recieved my bill today ___ PAST DUE AMMOUNT__ LATE CHARGES?
I WOULD SUGGEST TO EVERYONE, AT THE FIRST SIGN OF TROUBLE WITH ATT, QUIT THEM, DONT LOOK BACK, AND LETS PUT THESE PUKES OUT OF BUISNESS!
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More AT&T reviews
- AT&T shame
- Uverse Internet Service
- rip off company
- company that does not do what it promise
- AT&T Customer Service Terrible
- Customer Service Wait Time the Worst
- HOme Phone installation
- Poor DSL service and customer support
- Phone Upgrades/U-Verse add on
- Stunningly terrible customer service from AT&T wireless
- Horrible customer service with AT&T
- AT&T Uverse
- Hanan Badawey
- MAV & Ariel went the extra mile.
- Phone Repair
- Poor customer service!!!!!!!! Bad Company
- Pay us a penny or else
- OVERCHARED RIP-OFF
- Hughesnet Customer service is HORRIBLE!!
- Billing - Very disorganized
- Magazine not order
- Hate Direcpath
- hp gift voucher complaint review
- I could not access my account...
- Billing Error Unresolved
- Incorrect bills non refunding
- Tardy Return Of Deposit - Failure To Provide VAT Invoice
- Account Under Review?
- NFL package without help
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you