BILLING invoice review - AT&T High Speed Internet
Attention: ATT If you make an offer that I accept then it is your duty to provide the service offered for the price offered, and I in turn will pay for those services as the bill becomes due. SIMPLE !
You have done a horrible job of billing at the agreed price! For each of the prior 6 months i have had to spend 20 minutes on the phone to "adjust" the bill, and each time I have been assured that the rate will be corrected for future billing. And boy am I surprised when the invoice for the next month arrives with the wrong ammount! This is a matter of principle, because the over billing is less than $5.00, but if every ATT subscriber is overbilled for a few bucks that could add up to millions of dollars every month!
Last month the customer service represenetive noted that the error had now ammounted to a credit on my behalf, and said that I shouldn't pay last months bill, because he showed a balance.
VERY LEARY ___ and low and behold when i recieved my bill today ___ PAST DUE AMMOUNT__ LATE CHARGES?
I WOULD SUGGEST TO EVERYONE, AT THE FIRST SIGN OF TROUBLE WITH ATT, QUIT THEM, DONT LOOK BACK, AND LETS PUT THESE PUKES OUT OF BUISNESS!
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More AT&T reviews
- "We made a mistake, we'll get you back online in a week"
- AT&T nightmarish experience
- everyone at att
- everyone at att
- Customer Service
- AT&T has terrible customer service and bad products
- AT&T Complaint
- WHO CARES ABOUT AN OLD LADY IN A REST HOME?
- Rip Offs
- ATT complaints
- I quit. I'm tired of your subpar service
- Drafted my checking account for too much money
- AT&T customer service
- the worst comany ever!!!!!
- Pay us a penny or else
- OVERCHARED RIP-OFF
- Magazine not order
- Hughesnet Customer service is HORRIBLE!!
- Hate Direcpath
- I could not access my account...
- Billing Error Unresolved
- hp gift voucher complaint review
- Billing - Very disorganized
- Incorrect bills non refunding
- Tardy Return Of Deposit - Failure To Provide VAT Invoice
- Account Under Review?
- Need to cancel Protection Agreement and receive invoice for repairs made
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you