AT&T "Premier" customer service alarmingly horrible - Cell phone service
I cancelled my order for a phone and had to have my upgrade eligibility reset before I could purchase a different phone. That's it. I've called dozens of times. I've been on hold for hours. I've been transferred to multiple departments. A representative hung up on me. Now, I've been informed that "someone would call me back in a few days." Unbelievable. If I was able to go through regular ATT customer service, this routine account adjustment would take 5 minutes, tops.
Premier is supposed to be for businesses....?? Maybe they are doing us a favor by offering a case study of how NOT to run your business. Worst customer service I've ever encountered.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More AT&T reviews
- "We made a mistake, we'll get you back online in a week"
- AT&T nightmarish experience
- everyone at att
- everyone at att
- Customer Service
- AT&T has terrible customer service and bad products
- AT&T Complaint
- WHO CARES ABOUT AN OLD LADY IN A REST HOME?
- Rip Offs
- ATT complaints
- I quit. I'm tired of your subpar service
- Drafted my checking account for too much money
- AT&T customer service
- the worst comany ever!!!!!
- Do NOT use Premier Auto Shippers to transport your car!
- Discriminated Against because I get a Corporate Discount on my Service
- VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH HSBC PREMIER ACCOUNT!!!
- Very Bad Landscape business
- Love this place!!
- Premier homecare review
- First Premier reviews
- Premier uses illegal marketing
- HSBC Bank Customer Service
- direct tv premier protction plan Example: Sears broken washing machine
- Excellent Service by Keegan C. Hasbrook
- Reps Lie to Get People to Sign Up for AmEx Credit Card
- No Service For A Week
- AMEX SCAM
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you