After working with AT&T, their technicians report that my documented internet download speed if .7 Mbs (yes, half of 1.5 Mps). - I will point out that the building is not cabled and I'm told I'm too far form the AT&T box to get the promised speed. - I also cannot use a satellite service due to apartment location.
I live 3 1/2 miles from Disneyland!! This is also the city of Anaheim Angels, Six Flags, and other major attractions. Is this the best that At&t can do?
No one has shared a plan to place a new tower in the area.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More AT&T reviews
- AT&T Reward Card a SCAM!!!
- Reward card scam
- Unlocking iPhone7
- AT&T Uverse
- Moving land lines
- Worst Techinical Support
- Incompetent and untruthful Customer Service Reps and Repair People
- Deceptive marketing to cancel your unlimited data
- AT&T "Premier" customer service alarmingly horrible
- Device Eligibility Issues
- Upgrade Eligibility
- Discriminated Against because I get a Corporate Discount on my Service
- Horrible customer service - broken phone
- AT&T Upgrading my Phone
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you